Garage Flooring Toronto
Garage Flooring Toronto
Whether you manage a commercial Garage space or spend a lot of time in your own garage at home, you’ll likely be able to pick out a range of “faults” in the flooring. For example, this could include worn-in stains from oil or chemical spills, tire tread marks, and general scratches, chips, and holes.
Not only can this make your garage look tired or lackluster, but it can also present a significant health and safety hazard. Fortunately, you do not need to remodel your entire garage in order to rectify these issues. Instead, you can upgrade your garage flooring with Epoxy!
Transform Your Garage With Epoxy
Epoxy sealants or coatings can be applied to both commercial and residential garage floors and can improve both the durability and appearance of your flooring.
Epoxy coatings can:
- Improve the durability of your garage flooring. Epoxy coatings are moisture and damage-resistant and, as such, can be used to increase the durability of your garage flooring. This means it will naturally be more resistant to scratches, damage caused by heavy traffic, and even stains. This is particularly beneficial within commercial settings, such as car parks, which see high volumes of traffic every single day and would, therefore, be subject to more wear and tear than residential spaces.
- Give your garage a much-needed makeover. Epoxy coatings can drastically improve your garage’s appearance by ensuring the flooring is sleek, glossy, and free from any blemishes or faults. As it is highly stain-resistant, it’s also much easier to clean up after any accidents! Furthermore, there are plenty of colors or finishes to choose from, allowing for greater creative freedom.
- Enhance your health and safety measures. Epoxy coatings can also ensure that your garage space is free from any hazards. For example, it ensures that all cracks and holes are sealed; this can prevent the build-up of moisture or bacteria on the floor’s surface. In addition to this, it can remedy issues that would otherwise make your flooring a trip hazard, especially as Epoxy coatings are non-slip.
- Excellent ROI. Epoxy coatings are a great example of a home/property maintenance task with an excellent ROI. After all, these coatings are built to last, which means that you will not need to replace them in a hurry. Furthermore, their strength and durability mean that you are less likely to encounter some of the issues mentioned above moving forward. As cleaning these surfaces is relatively easy, you’ll no longer have to invest in expensive (and potentially hazardous) cleaning products, either, as they can be cleaned using soap and water!
In short, there are many benefits associated with upgrading your garage flooring – beyond the aesthetics and how your garage looks. It can make your garage a safer space for all, whether you’re planning to upgrade it, turn it into a workspace, or simply feel as though it needs some TLC.
How We Can Upgrade Your Garage Flooring In Toronto.
Our floor treatment services, including concrete polishing, are specifically designed to transform your Toronto parking lot or residential garage. Typically, when applying specialist coatings, we’ll follow a three-step process.
- We’ll begin by removing any pre-existing coatings or sealants, such as glue, from the surface of your garage roof. This allows the Epoxy sealant to be placed directly onto the concrete for a smoother finish. It also means that the Epoxy can “soak” into the concrete.
- Specialist tools and equipment will then be used to “flatten” and level out your flooring, ensuring no cracks, gaps, or raised areas. Again, this allows for a cleaner, smoother finish and can also eliminate tripping hazards.
- Once your flooring has been suitably prepared, a member of our team will apply the first coating of Epoxy. They’ll typically return a second time once this has dried to apply a second coat.
Garage Epoxy Flooring Contractors In Toronto.
If you’re a Toronto-based property owner looking to enhance your garage space, we’re here to help. While based in Toronto, we support customers throughout other areas of Ontario, too, including:
- Richmond Hill
We also pride ourselves on providing our customers with access to Affordable Garage Epoxy Solutions and will never overcharge for our services. You can find out more about our pricing for Garage Epoxy flooring and more here.
If you’d like to find out more about our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch today or request a free quote.