Epoxy polished floors in Toronto
Epoxy polished floors in Toronto
Epoxy-polished floors are a unique type of heavy-duty flooring that involves adding resin to a concrete floor. Applications improve the surface’s durability, helping it last longer while offering additional practical benefits. This approach lets you breathe new life into your concrete quickly and affordably. Talk to us today about your requirements.
Table of Contents
Residential Epoxy Polished Floors
Epoxy polished floors enable you to upgrade the flooring in your home in any heavy-duty application. For instance, you could add it to your garage to prevent damage to your flooring while servicing cars. You could even add it to the cellar or a basement with heavy usage.
The benefits for homeowners of residential epoxy floors include:
- Improved aesthetics – Epoxy flooring can enhance your rooms’ visual appeal,m thanks to its smooth, shiny appearance compared to regular concrete.
- Easy to maintain – Unlike wood or carpets, epoxy-covered concrete is easy to maintain and doesn’t require additional treatments once installed (just what busy homeowners need).
- Improved durability compared to other flooring solutions – Epoxy flooring solutions help your renovations last longer, resisting wear and tear.
- Exceptional personalization – You can customize polished concrete floors in Toronto how you want, including selecting the colour, design, and pattern that suits your interiors.
Commercial Epoxy Polished Floors
Epoxy-polished floors are made for commercial settings, offering numerous benefits that standard surfacing options can’t provide. Solutions combine exceptional functionality with one eye on your budget, helping you to reduce costs. Installations also create positive impressions among clients, thanks to their impressive appearance.
The advantages of epoxy-polished flooring include:
- Enhanced safety – Installers can imbue epoxy flooring with additives to prevent workers from slipping when they walk over it. Certain elements increase friction compared to regular polished floors.
- Professional aesthetics – Epoxy-polished concrete floors also give businesses a sleek, modern look that complements your brand. You can make your premises look more premium and luxurious simply by adding this coating.
- Suitable for high-traffic areas – Epoxy flooring is exceptionally hard-wearing, helping to preserve the concrete below. New surfaces create an impenetrable barrier, reducing the risk of spills and allowing enterprises to rely on them to facilitate heavy-duty tasks, such as using forklifts or moving product cages.
Industrial Epoxy-Polished Floors
Industrial epoxy-polished floors offer additional robustness, making them suitable for the most challenging environments. Flooring delivers a combination of practicality and durability when combined with concrete that no other surface can match. You can find them in chemical processing plants, healthcare facilities, manufacturing operations, warehouses, distribution centers, and the automotive industry.
But why are they so popular for industrial firms? Here are some benefits:
- Impact-resistant – Workers can drop heavy objects on the floor without cracking the concrete below. The resin surface layer acts as a buffer, spreading energy in all directions and dissipating the energy.
- Chemical-resistant – Critically for industry, epoxy-polished resin floors can also withstand various chemicals spilled on them, including most acids and alkalis, grease, oil, and harsh detergents. This makes them particularly helpful in chemical and pharmaceutical processing operations.
- Comply with industry safety standards – Solutions meet regulations, giving you confidence that they are protecting you and your people.
- Easy cleaning – Finally, even if you spill something on your epoxy-polished concrete floors Toronto, it is easy to clean up. You can wipe them down with water and various detergents or alkalizing bases to keep them clean and chemical-free.
Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Concrete Polishing Toronto
To ensure the highest-quality polished concrete installations, our team follows a tried-and-tested process to enhance results. This enables you to get a flooring solution that meets your needs.
Assessment and Consultation
Work begins with an assessment and consultation. Experienced team members visit your site and carry out an analysis of the flooring type you need.
If you are a homeowner, we will discuss the most suitable locations for epoxy-polished flooring and how it could benefit you when finished. We also provide a cost-benefit analysis for industrial and commercial clients, showing you what you could save by going ahead with concrete polishing Vaughan.
During the consultation, you will have an opportunity to ask us about any aspect of our services. You can also make special requests, including any customizations.
Find Your Solution
Next, it is time to find your solution. We offer numerous epoxy-polishing flooring solutions. All that’s left for you to do is pick the one right for you.
Epoxy resin is remarkable in that you can apply it to numerous floor types. (See our portfolio for more details). It creates a beautiful surface that elevates your working spaces beyond expectations.
During this phase, you can tell us more about your budget and what you need us to achieve. Then, we can work within the boundaries of what you can afford.
Prepare The Surface
Once you give us the go-ahead, the third step is to begin work and prepare the concrete’s surface. Team members deal with cracks and other irregularities to prime it for application.
Apply The Epoxy Coating
Next comes the epoxy coating. Installers mix this to the correct consistency before using specialist machinery to apply it evenly to your flooring.
Our team ensures that epoxy runs to the edges of the installation site for the perfect finish. We protect your floors from wall to wall.
Perform Final Polishing
Final polishing completes the installation phase. Team members buff the surface until it meets your aesthetic requirements.
Depending on your preferences and interior theme, you can vary the gloss level you want. Polishing makes the floor smoother and more durable.
The last step is your approval. We won’t leave until you are happy with the finished product.
If you want, we can perform various tests to ensure your new floor meets your performance specifications. Team members can also provide you or your employees with maintenance guidelines, helping you keep your flooring in exceptional condition for longer.
Get Epoxy-Polished Concrete Toronto
Whether you are a homeowner or a business, we can help you find the perfect epoxy floors in Toronto. We provide this service in residential, commercial, and industrial units. Get in touch with our team today to find out more about what we do.
Revamping your garage with an epoxy garage floor? It’s a journey worth taking. You’ve learned the ropes, from understanding epoxy floors to their preparation and application.
You now know how to choose the right type of coating, colors that boost appeal, and even how to add decorative flakes for that custom look.
Maintaining this beauty? No sweat. With our guide on proper care and regular cleaning tips, longevity is guaranteed.
DYI or professional help? The choice is yours! Weigh in the pros and cons before you make a decision.
In essence: arm yourself with knowledge. That’s your ticket towards owning an awe-inspiring garage space!